Saturday, December 03, 2005

Summer Retreat 2006


"The spiritual charge I get from the retreat is enough to carry me through the next six months... kiirtan was really lovely!"



"I came to the retreat with several questions in my mind and Baba provided the answers through everyone here."



"Our blissful family is being created right now..."



"Very special... Its been a hard and lonely time and this has been so healing for me."



"I love Ananda Palli. I love coming here. It always surprises me how overwhelmed I get by the amount of love I feel."



"I feel very lucky to even be here. Its exactly where I needed to be. I appreeciated the sense of being in a family, the feeling of openness... really liked the music. I feel renewed and inspired"



"Thanks everyone for making another beautiful retreat."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home